Wilson Tool leads the industry with service, quality and innovation and offers the most comprehensive tooling line available for the punch press. Whether you need standard or special shapes; thick or thin turret; Wiedemann®, Salvagnini or Trumpf®-style tooling, our solutions will optimize your performance.
Need Help?Contact a
HP DuraBlade® TRUMPF-style slitting assembly from Wilson Tool International is a consistently accurate, user-friendly and reliable slitting tool. Specifically designed for equally high performance when slitting close to forms or on a flat sheet, the tool is a flexible and hard-working solution for your simplest or most challenging parting applications. Its replaceable Optima® coated blade is fortified for optimal performance and life, and allows cost-effective replacement when needed. For ease of use, the self-stripping design allows you to run it in normal punching mode.
HP DURABLADE® KEY FEATURES:
- Tool has a .236 [6mm] high relief for slitting close to forms
- Replaceable punch blade for fast, cost-effective tool replacement
- Can be run at normal punching speed in punching mode
- Up to 2.5mm regrind available and the tool is supplied with .098 [2.5mm] shim pack
- Punch blade is coated with Optima® to extend tool life and combat galling
- Tight clearance stripper in this self-stripping design helps to reduce galling and sheet pulling in thin materials
HP DURABLADE® NOTES
- For use on maximum material thickness of .118 [3mm], including stainless steel
- Maximum tool length of 2.204 [56mm]
- A close to forms die (Cat. No. 25596) is also available