Wilson Tool leads the industry with service, quality and innovation and offers the most comprehensive tooling line available for the punch press. Whether you need standard or special shapes; thick or thin turret; Wiedemann®, Salvagnini or Trumpf®-style tooling, our solutions will optimize your performance.
Need Help?Contact a
Parting and slitting are common practices in sheet metal fabrication. Whether you are parting nested parts or straightening the edge of the sheet, you need a product that is rigid and delivers a long tool life. Wilson Tool developed TRUMPF-style parting products specifically to maximize your productivity for these applications. Even when punching close to a form.
Standard Parting Punch Assembly is a solid size 2 punch with replaceable wedged urethane strippers mounted on the sides to allow punching close to forms without crushing them.
Parting Tool Die has a removable insert that can be replaced at lower cost than a conventional die.
- Special sizes and shapes available. Must fit within ranges as specified
- Blades can be reground by .039 (1.00mm) max. • Must be held flat for regrinding and coolant must be used
- To ensure the screws do not come loose, reassemble using Loctite
INFORMATION REQUIRED TO ORDER:
- Conventional rectangle size or special size and shape
- Material thickness and type
- Machine model