Wilson Tool leads the industry with service, quality and innovation and offers the most comprehensive tooling line available for the punch press. Whether you need standard or special shapes; thick or thin turret; Wiedemann®, Salvagnini or Trumpf®-style tooling, our solutions will optimize your performance.
Need Help?Contact a
The 2-4-1 tooling system for the TRUMPF punch press offers double the results of a traditional punch for the price of one. The Wilson Tool International engineered system consists of quick-change punches with replaceable punch tip inserts. Costing less than a standard punch, the tip insert is made with Wilson Tool’s proprietary Ultima® tool steel, which has been shown to last up to 2x longer between grindings than standard steel. These enhancements ensure that optimal life and durability are placed where the tool needs it most — in the tip. The 2-4-1 system also keeps unnecessary costs at bay, as you only need to replace the punch insert when it wears down, not the whole punch.
THE TRUMPF 2-4-1 SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- 2-4-1 system punch holders
- 2-4-1 system punches (tips)
FEATURES OF THE 2-4-1 SYSTEM:
- Grind life on punches is .236 (6mm), which is equal to twice that of a standard tool
- Tooling is compatible with TRUMPF®, Pullmax®, Boschert®, Euromac and Haco punch presses
- Keyed punches load directly into the press to eliminate setting errors
- Optional push-on urethane stripper for positive stripping, minimal sheet marking and less noise that is machined to the exact shape of punch
- Magnetic ID pad offers easy identification
- Draw bolt retaining ring locks the draw bolt and washer in place
The 2-4-1 system punches are ideally matched with GL dies.