Wilson Tool leads the industry with service, quality and innovation and offers the most comprehensive tooling line available for the punch press. Whether you need standard or special shapes; thick or thin turret; Wiedemann®, Salvagnini or Trumpf®-style tooling, our solutions will optimize your performance.
Need Help?Contact a
Parting and slitting are common practices in sheet metal fabrication. Whether you are parting nested parts or straightening the edge of the sheet, you need a product that is rigid and delivers a long tool life. Wilson Tool developed TRUMPF-style parting products specifically to maximize your productivity for these applications. Even when punching close to a form.
QUICK SET DESIGN INFORMATION
- The parting tool punch holder is designed to accept interchangeable punch blades up to a maximum length of 3.000 [76.20mm], with widths of .200 [5.08mm] and .250 [6.35mm] or 5mm.
- The Parting Punch assembly is permanently set at 0º or 90º eliminating blade misalignment.
- The blades have a regrind life of .118 (3.00mm) and the assembly is limited to use in up to .118 (3.00mm) material. Blades are supplied with rooftop shear as standard to reduce punching force and noise. Special sizes and shapes available. Must fit within ranges as specified.
- Blades must be reground in vibration-free fixture with coolant.
- Blades supplied only with rooftop shear.
- Use with standard stripper.
INFORMATION REQUIRED TO ORDER
- Conventional rectangle size or special size and shape
- Material thickness and type
- Machine model